WEBBOAT 4G PLUS US VERSION - COASTAL INTERNET DUAL SIM SYSTEM
This product is no longer in stock
Out of Stock
Please note that this weBBoat 4G Plus (code IT1004PLUS/US) works in U.S.A and Canada.
weBBoat 4G Plus is managed by a dedicated App available on:
WEBBOAT 4G PLUS - THE NEW GLOMEX DUAL SIM 3G/4G/Wi-Fi COASTAL INTERNET ANTENNA SYSTEM FOR SURFING THE INTERNET UP TO 20 MILES FROM THE COAST - 10" - SUGGESTED MOUNTS: V9124 OR ITM001 - ONLY FOR US AND CANADA
WeBBoat® 4G Plus is the first, unique and award-winning COASTAL INTERNET 4G/3G/Wi-Fi DUAL SIM integrated system to surf the Internet, ensuring stable and high speed connections up to, approximately, 20 miles from the coast. The weBBoat® 4G Plus has automatic firmware updates and automatic App updates, so you will always have the best performance without any need to contact technicians. With the service help functionality, weBBoat® 4G Plus directly communicates with Glomex for any problems that might be encountered.
The weBBoat® 4G Plus is equipped with four 4G Diversity antennas that receive the Internet signal and create a personal and safe Wi-Fi network inside the fiberglass boat, that can be used simultaneously by 32 different and authorized devices. Moreover, if a known Wi-Fi network is present and available (for example the marina Wi-Fi), weBBoat® 4G Plus will automatically connect to it to limit the internet fees. weBBoat® 4G Plus is a PLUG & PLAY product as 4G GSM module is integrated inside the dome and, for its operation, only needs a 12/30 vDC power cable and one/two SIM cards for surfing the Internet to avoid unwanted roaming costs; all this makes weBBoat® very easy to install. weBBoat® 4G Plus is also easy to use thanks to the new free App weBBoat® 4G Plus, available for iOS and Android. The new App
- Dual Sim operation: Allows for multi-carrier and multi-data use capabilities. If one card runs out of data, the other can be used. If signal strength is weak for one carrier, the other carrier can be used.
- WeBBoat® plus app: Extended functionality such as switching between Sims and switching Wi-Fi to cellular data are just a few control features that the WeBBoat® app can do for you. Available for iOS and Android devices.
- Four diversity, high-gain antennas for 4G are incorporated to allow for maximum cellular coverage without degradation to the system.
- Two high-gain Wi-Fi antennas are also employed to provide maximum reception capability from local hot-spot signals.
- The super-fast 4G/3G/Wi-Fi router specifically developed for the marine environment allows for up to 32 different devices to be connected at the same time.
- The WeBBoat® has a built-in switching system that automatically switches from Cellular to Wi-Fi to limit data costs as well as Dual SIM cards which can reduce roaming cellular costs.
- PLUG AND PLAY functionality – you just need a 10/30 vDC power source
- Free firmware updates
- Free periodic app updates
- Service Help Functionality
- In LTE mode, speeds can be as high as 100 Mbps on download and 50 Mbps on upload. (Speed dependent on data plan, coverage, and distance).
- Quad-band operation (UMTS, GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE).
- Three Ethernet ports.
- 4G backup WAN capability.
- 10-30 vDC, 200mA max power consumption
- Updates via Glomex website.
- IEEE 802.11b,g,n compliant
- Wireless approvals and Certifications: CE, FCC
For more information please contact us email@example.com
Antenna dimensions (dia.x H): 250 x 300 mm / 10”×12”
Antenna weight: 1,2 kg / 2.65 lb.
Automatic switch Wi-Fi registered networks to 4G.
4G backup WAN function
LTE 4G up to 100 Mbps in download and 50 Mbps in upload
DC- HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps in download and 5.76 Mbps in upload
LTE FDD bands: B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
DC- HSPA+/HASPA+/HSPA/UMTS: 850/900/1900/2000 MHz
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
Power Class 3 (23 dBm) for LTE FDD
Power Class 3 (24 dBm) for UMTS
Power Class E2 (26 dBm) for EDGE 1800/1900 MHz
Power Class E2 (27 dBm) for EDGE 850/900 MHz
Power Class 1 (30 dBm) for GSM/GPRS 1900/1800 MHz
Power Class 4 (33 dBm) for GSM/GPRS 900/850 MHz
Mode LTE: DL 100 Mbps – 50 Mbps UL
DC-HSPA+: DL 42 Mbps – 5.76 Mbps UL
WCDMA PS: DL 384 Kbps – 384 Kbps UL
EDGE: DL 236,8 Kbps – 236,8 Kbps UL
GPRS: DL 85,6 Kbps – 85,6 Kbps UL
Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b wireless
Complies with IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u Ethernet standards – I Access point for connecting Wi-Fi
Four Ethernet ports
2 Diversity (high) performance antennas
SMS reboot function
Android and iOS App for easy control
Easy installation requires only 12/24vDC power source
UV resistant Dome