Glomex Marine Antennas USA warrants your product against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the following terms and conditions. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
1. During the warranty period, Glomex Marine Antennas USA will repair or replace without charge valid defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty does not apply to antennas that have been damaged through accident, misuse, negligence, modification, alteration, abuse, or normal expected wear. Damage that is determined to be of this nature will be repaired at the consumer’s expense.
2. Repairs or adjustments covered under this warranty are to be determined by Glomex Marine Antennas USA.
3. For your protection, we require proof of original purchase date for warranty determination – a copy of the sales invoice or cancelled check is satisfactory evidence. This procedure insures that you receive full-term warranty from the date of original purchase so that the time the unit remains in dealer stock is not deducted.
4. All packing and shipping charges to return antennas for repair are the responsibility of the customer. Please pack antennas carefully to eliminate shipping damage. It is wise to insure shipments against loss or damage. Return antennas to Glomex Marine Antennas USA, Attn: Warranty Repair Dept., 1524 Arlene Dr., Columbia, SC 29204. Please include a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing along with your proof of purchase. Glomex Marine Antennas USA will return the repaired antennas to you prepaid. Inquiries concerning the status of a warranty claim may be addressed to the above address, or expedited by telephoning 305-497-2681, and asking for Consumer Service.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
6. Prior to returning an antenna, we encourage you to contact the Glomex Marine Antennas USA Consumer Service Department by telephone or letter to discuss the nature of the problem. Many times a satisfactory solution can be reached without the need of returning the antenna. In some cases, the freight charges for returning a single antenna are equal to or greater than the value of the antenna.
7. The Consumer Service Department is also available for out of warranty service.
Warranty and Policy are Subject to Change without Prior Notice.
The consumer (you) has the right to cancel the order within 24 hours. The cancelation period expires after the goods are shipped from the Glomex Marine Antennas USA warehouse. To exercise the right of cancelation, the consumer must inform Glomex Marine Antennas USA of their decision to cancel the sale in one of the following ways:
1) by email to the following contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) by phone to the following number: 305-497-2681