These conditions are valid and binding for any order placed by the purchaser and/or any buyer-seller relationship between the parties.
General Terms and Conditions are stipulated for private customers and consumers.
The general conditions may be amended and/or updated by GA Communications LLC due to new laws and regulations or other reasons.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS AND DESCRIPTIVE / ILLUSTRATIVE DOCUMENTS
The characteristics and / or technical specifications of the products described or illustrated in any form (website included) are only indicative and shall not be binding for GA Communications LLC.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time but the items are in any case billed based on the prices in effect at the time of order. The price indicated in our order confirmation is the final price in US dollars, including taxes at the statutory rate enforced. Subject expressly agreed otherwise in writing, the price is payable in total on the day of the order made by the customer. GA Communications LLC will not be required to ship the products ordered by the customer if the price is not paid in full. Unless otherwise agreed upon, GA Communications LLC will not grant any discount to the customer. GA Communications LLC accepts no liability for misprints or typographical errors in our catalogue.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
GA Communications LLC will ship items only after receiving full payment from the customer. GA is not required to make delivery of any ordered items if the total amount has not been paid in full. Unless otherwise stipulated, GA Communications LLC will not give discounts.
At the end of the buying process, the following methods of payment will be accepted:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- PayPal Secure payment system
GA Communications LLC reserves the right to reject or exclude certain payment methods.
GA Communications LLC warrants your product against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the following terms and conditions. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
1. During the warranty period, GA Communications LLC will repair or replace without charge valid defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty does not apply to antennas that have been damaged through accident, misuse, negligence, modification, alteration, abuse, or normal expected wear. Damage that is determined to be of this nature will be repaired at the consumer’s expense.
2. Repairs or adjustments covered under this warranty are to be determined by GA Communications LLC.
3. For your protection, we require proof of original purchase date for warranty determination – a copy of the sales invoice or cancelled check is satisfactory evidence. This procedure insures that you receive full-term warranty from the date of original purchase so that the time the unit remains in dealer stock is not deducted.
4. All packing and shipping charges to return antennas for repair are the responsibility of the customer. Please pack antennas carefully to eliminate shipping damage. It is wise to insure shipments against loss or damage. Return antennas to GA Communications LLC, Attn: Warranty Repair Dept., 1524 Arlene Dr., Columbia, SC 29204. Please include a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing along with your proof of purchase. GA Communications LLC will return the repaired antennas to you prepaid. Inquiries concerning the status of a warranty claim may be addressed to the above address, or expedited by telephoning 803-722-7296, and asking for Consumer Service.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
6. Prior to returning an antenna, we encourage you to contact the GA Communications LLC Consumer Service Department by telephone or letter to discuss the nature of the problem. Many times a satisfactory solution can be reached without the need of returning the antenna. In some cases, the freight charges for returning a single antenna are equal to or greater than the value of the antenna.
7. The Consumer Service Department is also available for out of warranty service.
Warranty and Policy are Subject to Change without Prior Notice.
The consumer (you) has the right to cancel the order within 24 hours. The cancelation period expires after the goods are shipped from the GA Communications LLC warehouse. To exercise the right of cancelation, the consumer must inform GA Communications LLC of their decision to cancel the sale in one of the following ways:
1) by email to the following contact: email@example.com
2) by phone to the following number: 803-722-7296
Delivery dates are estimates only and GA Communications LLC cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery of the products, nor by any consequential damage caused by late delivery.
Any and all customs, duties, and taxes are the responsibility of the Customer.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Purchaser acknowledges the Intellectual Property Rights of GA Communications LLC.
The Purchaser undertakes not to remove, alter or modify the Trade Marks, Product identification marks and all the distinguishing features of which GA Communications LLC can avail itself applied on the Products and/or their packaging. The Purchaser also undertakes not to alter the Products, nor any single box and/or packaging.
The Purchaser undertakes not to file and/or register, both directly and/or indirectly, also by means of third parties, trademarks, trade names, names, domain names and other distinguishing features identical and/or similar and/or that can be conflicting with those of GA Communications LLC or whose use can be availed by GA Communications LLC.